The goal of Thunder Hockey is to assist players in developing their skills necessary to advance to the next level. We make every effort to provide Thunder athletes with opportunities to achieve their academic and athletic goals throughout high school and college.
What we do to get the players to the next level?
• Travel schedule is set based on major events for scouting purposes
• Many trips at the start of the year to debut the team and allow repeated “looks”
• Player information sheets handed out personally at major events, scouts and potential avenues are contacted and updated
• USHL, NAHL, EJHL, OHL and NTDP copied and made aware of our schedule
• Resource for families, educate and answer questions about NCAA, NAHL, USHL, NTDP, EJHL, SEJHL, Midget Major, Midget Minor, Prep School and general questions or concerns and decoding the alphabet soup
• Individual meetings with players and parents determine best possible route for THAT player and identify goals
• Players individually promoted based on assessed ability and hockey goals
Our interest is advancing your player to the next level where they will succeed and develop